hover / press to zoom
Large 999 Silver Corculum Cardissa Freshwater Pearl Pendant
- Pendant is 100% capture from natural Sea shell named Corculum Cardissa by using Silver Art Clay; Later being burnt into 999 silver.
- Instead of making a locket, both sides of the pendant is being linked together by a 24 inches 925 silver with rhodium plating necklace. Thus, it can be opened and moved freely.
- Beadless Freshwater Cultured Pearl sized about 14mm in diameter, its color and the nacre is naturally grown inside Chinese Freshwater Pearl Mussels. Unless specified, pearl color is randomly selected.
- As there is no rhodium plating applied in the 999 Silver Parts, so please clean them with toothpaste when it starts getting yellowish. You may first apply the toothpaste on an old toothbrush, insert some water onto the toothpaste and brush on the silver surface gently. After whiten the silver, clean it with water. Avoid applying the toothpaste onto the Freshwater Pearl directly.
- Size: 46x41x20mm (Height including the little ring for necklace going through)
Material999 Silver, Freshwater Pearl
Shipped FromHong Kong, SAR China